Car signs are a powerful tool for many businesses looking to market on the go. With vibrant designs, company logos and phone numbers, these simple signs can pack a punch and make an impact anywhere your drivers may travel. To make an impact both day and night, HTH offers car signs that are internally lit, making nighttime drives just as effective as the daytime.
“I have three pizzerias and it drives me crazy when I used to not see my car signs lit up at night. It’s a must to get car sign lights. My only regret is that I didn’t do it sooner!”
-Jonny, President & Founder Tomasino’s
Though built to handle considerable wear and tear, you may need to eventually replace your car sign light. Thankfully, this is no major operation, even for us not so handymen and women.
Steps to Replace Your Car Sign Light
What you will need:
- Phillips-Head Screwdriver
- Light Panel with (6) Plate Screws
Steps of replacement:
- Remove car sign from car
- Place car sign on its side, revealing the bottom and light panel
- Using Phillips-head screwdriver, turn each screw holding light panel into sign counterclockwise until all are loosened and removed
- Remove light panel from sign, being sure to unplug pigtail cable that connects the light panel and sign
- Take replacement light panel and plug in pigtail connection
- Secure light panel by screwing in all screws counterclockwise using the Phillips-head screwdriver
- Turn on sign to ensure installation was completed successfully
Though car signs are a great tool, choosing an illuminated option allows you to market your business in the hours from dusk till dawn, never taking a night off. You and your employees work hard around the clock–why shouldn’t your car sign? With this how-to guide, even if your light needs a replacement, you can have your car sign light up and running in no time.